Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Crowdtap Does it again! with McCormick Grill Mates.


Awhile back I joined CrowdTap.  
Well, I have recently decided to be more active and I am loving the freebies and goodies that I get to sample.

Recently, I was sent a kit of seasonings and spices to use while grilling.  
The kit included:


  • Grill Mates® Spiced Brandy & Herb Marinade
  • Grill Mates® Slow and Low Memphis Pit BBQ Rub
  • Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning Blend
  • Grill Mates® Molasses Bacon Seasoning Blend
  • Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon BBQ Sauce
Yummy.  
Just opening the package made my taste buds begin to water!

My favorite has to be the brown sugar and bourbon barbecue sauce.  
I refrain from licking it out of the bottle, but it's delicious on chicken and burgers. 
It's even tasty on grilled veggies.  
And leftover grilled meat that's made into a sandwich.  
I just can't get enough of it.


I am loving all the fresh and local veggies that I can get this time of year.
Lucky for me, the kiddos like them, too!

The Spiced Brandy & Herb Marinate scared me at first, since we aren't 'spicy folk'.  
But the chicken that I marinated and grilled turned out fabulous! 



Thank you to Crowdtap and McCormick Grill Mates!
If you are interested in learning more about Crowdtap you can check it out here:
http://bit.ly/loiCvt

No comments:

Post a Comment