Sunday, August 19, 2012

Clean Laundry

Perhaps  you'd rather hear my airing out my dirty laundry and giving you the low down on my latest conflict, or rather discussion with the hubbs, but that's not what you will find here.  

On tap today :  my clean laundry with the help of Woolite and Crowdtap.


Crowdtap and Woolite joined forces  I was given the chance to participate in an exclusive Woolite Extra Dark Care sampling
The nitty gritty is that they sent me a bunch of free samples.
I love free and it was fun to share.

Who says laundry can't be fun!

Break it down:
  • Woolite smelled clean and fresh.  It wasn't too over the top, but I do wonder - could they offer a free and clear one that doesn't have perfumes and dyes?
  • I was worried about accidentally having something light slip into the load.  Would this detergent make it darker and ruin it?
  • Can I really tell how well a detergent works by just using a sample or two?  Ideally, I'd like to have two pairs of my favorite jeans (a gal can dream, right?).  For the life of one pair - I'd use Woolite Extra Dark Care.  And for the life of the other I'd use whatever I am using at the time - something I got on a good deal or even my homemade laundry detergent.  I could then intermittently hold comparisons.
So I liked it, but I wonder h ow different it really is from regular detergents.  
I suppose only time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment